If you wish to place a commercial advertisement, write to e-mail email@example.com.
Terms and Conditions of Advertising
1) You can place an advertisement free of charge only if it is a non-commercial, breeding advertisement that does not contain a commercial message or advertising.
2) The advertisement must be placed in the appropriate column only. The operator will remove advertisements placed in the wrong column without compensation and will not insert them into the appropriate column.
3) It is prohibited to write advertisements with capital letters!
4) The advertisement may not be repeated sooner than within 48 hours; only two advertisements may be placed into one column every day.
5) Your IP address is automatically recorded in the advertisement. If you breach the Terms and Conditions of Advertising repeatedly, your IP address may be blocked and you will not be able to place other advertisements.
6) If you wish to attach a photograph to your advertisement, the photograph must be in JPG format only. Our system will reduce it to the optimum size automatically after you have placed your advertisement.
7) The Operator reserves the right to delete advertisements that breach the above-mentioned conditions, contain vulgar expressions, attack particular people or do not comply with the server´s specialisation.
The Operator is not responsible for the contents of the advertisements with respect to grammar mistakes and typing errors in the text. The Operator does not accept responsibility for the truthfulness of the advertised data and does not guarantee that the seller is authorised to sell the goods or to offer them or that the interested party is authorised to purchase the goods.
The Operator reserves the right to stop or terminate the advertising at any time, to exclude the goods or the user from the system, to ban the user´s access to the web site www.eurofauna.com; this is especially due to a breach of the advertising rules.
The Operator does not provide a guarantee of continuous and trouble-free operation and security of the server´s system. The Operator is not responsible for an interruption of the services due to technical problems and is not responsible for damage that could be incurred by the user as a result of the complete or partial malfunction of the server´s system or for any loss of data entered into the system, as the case may be.
The Operator has the right to change the provisions of these Terms and Conditions. A change in the Terms and Conditions is valid and effective at the moment of its publication at the web site www.eurofauna.com. It is in the user´s interest to check the wording of these Terms and Conditions regularly.